Calendar of Events
The Happy Together Tour 2019
August 9, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
The Happy Together Tour 2019 will make a stop at the Silver Creek® Event Center on Friday, August 9, 2019 at 9 p.m.(Eastern). Ticket prices for the show start at $55 plus applicable fees and are available by calling (800) 745-3000.
Music fans have been enjoying the hits of the sixties and seventies since the Summer of Love and beyond. They get to relive those moments on the renowned Happy Together Tour 2019, which is going on its 10th consecutive year. This summer, the Happy Together Tour returns with six headline artists who delivered the biggest hits of the era: The Turtles, Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Buckinghams, The Classics IV and The Cowsills.
- The Turtles continue to be the signature headliners of the Happy Together Tour. As always, Mark Volman will bring his famous antics to the stage along with the Archie’s Ron Dante (who will again be replacing Howard Kaylan). Together they will be performing all of the Turtles’ magical Top 40 Hits including “It Ain’t Me Babe,” “Elenore,” “She’d Rather Be With Me,” “You Showed Me”, The Archies’ mega-hit “Sugar Sugar,” and the title of the tour “Happy Together.”
- Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night, is back on the Happy Together Tour due to popular demand. He brings Three Dog Night’s biggest hits to the stage, including “Joy To The World,” “Mama Told Me Not To Come,” “Shambala,” “One”, “Easy To Be Hard” among others.
- Gary Puckett & The Union Gap is thrilled to be on the Happy Together Tour again. Gary’s trademark voice will be belting out his hits one more time. Fans will affectionately remember “Young Girl,” “Over You” “Woman, Woman”, “This Girl Is A Woman Now”, “Lady Willpower”, “Don’t Give In To Him” and more.
- The Buckinghams will be back on the tour for the first time in five years! The band formed in 1966, and went on to become one of the top selling acts of 1967, including their #1 hit “Kind of a Drag,” and other hits “Don’t You Care”, “Mercy, Mercy, Mercy” and “Hey Baby, They’re Playing Our Song.” With three chart hits at one time on two labels, in 1967, Billboard Magazine named them “The Most Listened to Band in America.”
- The Classics IV is the newest addition to the Happy Together lineup. With their southern soft rock sound, they are one of the most popular and influential pop groups of the 60s and 70s. They achieved phenomenal success with multiplatinum hits “Spooky,” “Stormy,” “Traces,” and Everyday With You Girl.”
- The Cowsills have been dazzling crowds the last four years on the Happy Together Tour with their effervescent brand of contagious pop magic. Bob, Paul and Susan Cowsill are a family singing group and the original inspiration for television’s, The Partridge Family. Best known for songs “The Rain, The Park and Other Things,” “Hair,” “Indian Lake” and “Love American Style.” The Cowsills appeared on numerous TV shows including The Ed Sullivan Show and The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.