The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians opened Four Winds Casino Resort on August 2, 2007. Four Winds Casino Resort is situated on a beautiful landscape off of I-94 at Michigan Exit 1 in New Buffalo, Michigan, and offers 124,000 square feet of gaming space. It also features a 415-room suite hotel, four restaurants, entertainment bars, and retail shops.
Upon entering Four Winds from its main entrance, guests enter an expansive rotunda, which includes two stunning fireplaces. These fireplaces pay tribute to the Potawatomi Indians, who are known as the “Keepers of the Fire.” Surrounding the rotunda are four murals, painted by renowned Native American artist Mike Larson, symbolizing the significant moments of Pokagon Band history.
In addition to its gaming attractions, Four Winds Casino Resort offers visitors a wide range of dining options in a relaxed and casual twenty-four-hour environment. From the five-star Copper Rock Steakhouse, with renowned cuisine and an expansive wine cellar, to The Buffet featuring international fare. A romantic dinner or a deli sandwich – the food service staff of Four Winds Casino Resort has your needs covered.
The Casino offers over 2,200 of the most sought-after slots including wide-area progressives with starting jackpots of $500,000. Also featured for table game players are 47 of your favorite table games including Blackjack, Craps Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Crazy Four, Let It Ride, Mini and Midi Baccarat, Roulette , and more.
Millions of visitors each year come to enjoy the beautiful New Buffalo area and Four Winds Casino Resort features:
- More than 124,000 square feet of gaming.
- Over 2,200 slot machines, including wide-area progressive slots with life-changing jackpots.
- A large selection of table games including Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Crazy Four, Let It Ride, Mini and Midi Baccarat, Roulette, and more.
- A 415-room hotel including 80 luxurious suites.
- Outdoor pool oasis featuring the Pool Bar and the Pool Stage bring live entertainment during the warm season.
- Silver Creek Event Center – perfect for any event and experiencing headliner entertainment.
- Covered parking garage with 2,200-spaces.
- Valet parking
- A 1,000 space outdoor parking surface
- Tour bus parking
- Several restaurants including The Buffet, Copper Rock Steakhouse, Kankakee Grille, Timbers, and White Birch Market.
Silver Creek® Event Center – World-Class Entertainment Venue
Four Winds Silver Creek Event Center is a 1,500-seat, multi-use facility that is located next to the casino floor. In addition to hosting concerts, the 17,000 sq. ft. event center can be reconfigured to host a variety of meetings, special events, conferences, and banquets. A complete listing of concerts and other performances at Silver Creek Event Center is available at our EVENTS CALENDAR.
We are not directly associated with the Casino. If you have Casino related questions, we do have a FAQ page that may answer questions of a general nature. For specific inquiries however, please call the Four Winds Casino Resort @ 1-866-494-6371 and speak to a customer representative or visit them online @ FourWindsCasino.com.